Anne is an accomplished British actress with lead credits for stage, TV, commercials, voiceovers and audio books. She has over 450 audio book titles, in all genres, to her credit, along with several awards and distinctions. These include an ALA Special Services for Children Award, three AudioFile Earphone Awards, USA Today Recommended Listening, and four Audie Nominations, including "Anna And The King of Siam," the book on which "The King And I" is based.
Anne is an "accent specialist," bringing accents from all over the world to her work. *Conversational in French.
Featured Book Titles & Projects:
Please enjoy your visit and come back soon to see whats new!
- Sword of Forgiveness: Winds of Change, a Medieval Romance by Debbie Lynne Costello, is available on Audible.
"Like the exquisite quilt central to the story,
two women’s lives are woven together in this beautifully written and narrated story that takes listeners away to England... Hauntingly beautiful, this story will stay with readers long after master narrator Anne Flosnik finishes this not-to-be-missed audiobook."
"Anne Flosnik's graceful, dignified voice is perfectly appropriate for Joan. Flosnik's French accent is flawless, and she rolls through place names without hesitation."
- Glowing AudioFile review for If Walls Could Talk by Lucy Worsley, companion to the popular BBC TV series.
- The chilling Young Adult title Long Lankin has been released.
* AudioFile Earphones Award
* AudioFile Best Audiobooks of 2009
* Booklist Starred Audio Review
* Library Journal Top 40 Audiobooks 2009
* Library Journal Starred Audio Review.
Classic, Convincing, Collaborative.
Multi-award winning, 4 time Audie Finalist, SAG-AFTRA Voice Artist.
"Accent Specialist." Audible Approved Producer.