Anne is an accomplished British actress with lead credits for stage, TV, commercials, voiceovers & audio books. She has over 500 audio book titles to her credit & several major awards & distinctions, including: 5 Audie Nominations, 3 AudioFile Earphones Awards, 3 Library Journal Starred Audio Awards, an ALA Special Services for Children Award, an ALA Listen - Alike Award, & a USA Today "Recommended Listening" Award.
Anne is an "accent specialist," including all British accents - Scottish, Irish - North & South, Welsh, Australian, New Zealand, South African, Indian, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
*Conversational in French.
*Nursing & Midwifery background.
Featured Book Titles, New Reviews & Projects:
- Thank you AudioFile Magazine for the lovely review for STEPPING STONES: A Journey Through the Ice Age Caves of the Dordogne, by Christine Desdemaines-Hugon for Tantor Audio. Thrilled to have the honor to narrate this mind-expanding book, describing the art made by our Cro Magnon ancestors. Ms. Desdemaine's writing is so vivid that you "see", "hear", and "feel" all the sights and sounds in the caves, and I found it to be an almost mystic experience describing them.
- Enjoyed a Zoom Conference with some CRW, Virginia Romance authors about audiobook creation, May 2020.
- Maryland Writers Association Annual Conference 2020 Audiobook Panelist March 29th (postponed)
- Organized Audio Publishers Association Fall Mini Social for DC-Metro area October 8th, 2019.
- Instructor re Audiobook related topics at SAG-AFTRA Conservatory Workshops since 2016.
- Library Journal Audio Review of "The Family Medici: The Hidden History Of The Medici Dynasty," by Mary Hollingsworth for Tantor Media, July 1, 2018: "Anne Flosnik brings her years of narrating experience to bear for the tour of Renaissance genealogy, moving effortlessly from one Medici to the next. The pacing is exceptional as Flosnik regales listeners with tales of one bad egg after another."
LJ Verdict: "An essential audio for fans of popular history."
- Sword of Forgiveness: Winds of Change, a Medieval Romance by Debbie Lynne Costello, now available on Audible.
"Like the exquisite quilt central to the story,
two women’s lives are woven together in this beautifully written and narrated story that takes listeners away to England... Hauntingly beautiful, this story will stay with readers long after master narrator Anne Flosnik finishes this not-to-be-missed audiobook."
"Anne Flosnik's graceful, dignified voice is perfectly appropriate for Joan. Flosnik's French accent is flawless, and she rolls through place names without hesitation."
- Glowing AudioFile review for If Walls Could Talk by Lucy Worsley, companion to the popular BBC TV series.
Classic. Convincing. Collaborative.
*5 time Audie Finalist, SAG-AFTRA British/US Actress, Voice Artist, Audiobook Producer. WhisperRoom Home Studio in Washington DC Metro area, Pro Tools DAW, AT 4047 microphone, punch & roll.